At The Gardens at Columbine Retirement Community, we offer activities and dining options to suit every taste.
Each day at The Gardens at Columbine is a renewing of one’s spirit – a new, fresh chapter for our residents. One only has to experience the sense of community, the great activities and the beautiful living spaces, to understand how rejuvenated one will feel.
Residents delight in our spacious botanic gardens, they enjoy the company of friends and savor home-cooked meals in our casual dining room or on the outdoor patio.
Residents and their guests relax by an enticing fire and are surrounded by loving and capable staff where there is freedom of choice and serenity.
All The Gardens at Columbine Retirement Community residents have access to:
- Three meals per day and snack & beverage bar
- Wide variety of social activities, professional entertainment and outings
- Building-wide WiFi
- Laundry rooms for personal use on each floor free of charge
- Outdoor patio and second-floor sun deck
- Beautiful 4-acre garden with walkways, benches and gazebo
- Raised flower beds for resident use
At The Gardens at Columbine we not only strive to address our resident’s medical needs and safety, but we also aim to create an environment that nurtures the mind, body, and spirit while encouraging independence.
Social interaction is very important to our community and we invite our residents to festive holiday parties, religious services, cultural excursions, exercise programs and more. Residents can also always enjoy the solitude of a quiet book or the beautiful grounds the choice is theirs.
The Gardens at Columbine’s activity programs in our Assisted Living and Memory Care seek to create a sense of purpose through a variety of activities based on resident’s interests and life experiences. Our monthly calendar reflects an array of choices for our residents.
- Scenic drives
- Current Events, discussion groups, documentaries and speakers
- Music programs
- Painting class
- Holiday and family events
- Religious and spiritual programs
- Walking groups
- Exercise classes
- Bridge, card and board games
- Creative activities
- Intergenerational activities
- Resident council
A cheerful, satisfying and nutritious dining experience is important to all of us. Whatever one desires, dining at The Gardens at Columbine is exceptional in every way.
We offer a variety of light, healthy options, flavorful gourmet dishes, and traditional comfort foods. Menus change daily and all dishes are prepared to order from scratch. Breakfast selections allow for residents to start the day with a hearty selection of eggs, sausage and bacon cooked to order, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and a featured daily breakfast special. Each lunch or dinner menu offers a choice of three homemade soups, five entrees, and a variety of delicious desserts including sugar-free options.
Our servers are dedicated to quality, friendly service in our casual dining atmosphere. Guests are always welcome and encouraged to join us.
- Fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Happy hour every Friday
- Daily chef specials along with a restaurant style menu
- Monthly food committee meetings to share your ideas with the chef
- Special menus on holidays
- A la carte menu always available