Independent Living Options at The Gardens at Columbine
The Gardens at Columbine is the perfect place for seniors who want to live independently but also want the peace of mind that comes with knowing assistance is always close by. Our lovely facility has all the amenities they could want, including walking trails, restaurant-style dining, and linen and laundry service. Plus, our on-site nurse is available 24/7.
Click below to see our available studio, one, and two-bedroom suite options
Apartments and Suites
Choose an apartment or suite below to see the layout and images.
Services & Amenities
Included in the monthly apartment fee:
- 24/7 Nurse support
- 24-hour care staff on site
- 24-hour emergency call system in each apartment with personal pendant (one-time fee $175)
- Three meals per day and snack & beverage bar
- Wide variety of social activities, professional entertainment and outings
- Fitness classes 5 days a week including ‘Stretch & Flex’ and Yoga
- Scheduled transportation to personal appointments and shopping
- Housekeeping biweekly with linen and towel laundry service
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Building-wide WiFi
- All utilities including expanded basic cable television and in-house telephone
- Heating and air conditioning units individually controlled in each apartment
- Laundry rooms for personal use on each floor free of charge
- Concierge available 7 days a week
- Outdoor patio and second-floor sun deck
- Beautiful 3-acre garden with walkways, benches and gazebo
- Raised flower beds for resident use
- Hair Salon on site (self-pay)
- Professional services available on site with additional charges: Physician; Podiatrist;
- Dentist; Audiologist; Manicurist/Pedicurist; Dry Cleaner; Seamstress
The Gardens at Columbine is locally and independently owned.
The Executive Director brings years of experience in the management of Senior Living Communities, Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities. Our residents come from Littleton, but also many neighboring communities, such as Arvada, Lakewood and Evergreen.