Memory Care Options at The Gardens at Columbine
Our Memory Care residence opened in September of 2014 and reflects the same hospitable environment as our long-established assisted living community. Our residents enjoy the respect and adoration we promote to maintain dignity and individual attention.
Residents delight in our spacious botanic gardens. They enjoy the sounds of laughter and engage in meaningful activities. They savor home-cooked meals, relax by an enticing fire and are surrounded by loving and capable staff where there is freedom of choice and serenity.
Apartments and Suites
All Inclusive Lifestyle
- 24/7 Nurse support
- 24-hour care staff on site
- Compassionate professionals trained in the latest dementia care techniques
- Care Plans based on residents’ individual needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living including: medication management; incontinence care; bathing; dressing; escorting; general oversights for health and safety
- On-site Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Activities and fitness programs designed to engage and nurture
- Two spacious open-air courtyards, outdoor garden walking paths, raised garden planters, and covered patio
- Common areas include: Library / Private Dining; Two Living Rooms;
- Family Room; Activity and Craft Studio; Therapeutic Spa; Hair Salon; Massage Room; Aviary; Hobby Corners
- Chef-prepared fresh and nutritious meals – dining assistance as needed
- Refreshments are available 24 hours a day
- Routine housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Dry cleaning pickup and delivery service available (self-pay)
- Professional services provided on-site with additional charges: Physician; Podiatrist; Dentist; Audiologist; Manicurist/Pedicurist; Masseuse; Hair Stylist; Seamstress
The Gardens at Columbine is locally and independently owned.
The Executive Director brings years of experience in the management of Senior Living Communities, Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities. Our residents come from Littleton, but also many neighboring communities, such as Arvada, Lakewood and Evergreen.